It's Spring season! And it's time to take out those frilly flirty Spring outfits! Unlike winter, the weather now is a bit warmer so it only means too much layering is bad! Who says shapewear are uncomfortable during warm days? Not anymore! Vedette Shapewear launched the MEDIUM control shapewear pieces that are made with the lightest material in a light but effective compression, to make sure the wearer feels comfort while in it.
We've list down our TOP 8 SHAPEWEAR FOR SPRING SEASON that will pretty match your Spring outfits!
1. MARI bodysuit - a smooth bra-less shapewear in a boyshort panty style is all you need for a spring dress that needs a no-VPL behind.
2. LEA bodysuit- a cami with bra bodysuit in bikini style is perfect when you need an elegant inner top beneath your sheer floral top.
3. ADRIENNE boyshort panty shaper - is best under your frilly Spring skirt so when the wind comes naughty and blew your skirt off, you got your aces all covered and secured with such a nice elegant piece!
4. VIVIEN knee-length panty shaper- when moments a loose palazzo pants, or a fitted white pants is your Spring company, then this one's best to shape your thighs and hips for a curvier shape and no-VPLbehind!
5. VERONIQUE polka-dot lilac bodysuit- a lilac shade bodysuit that's so pretty you can even wear it as a top paired with your Spring skirt or even an inner top beneath your soft and light cardigan.
6. MARIAN one-shoulder bodysuit- when days you need a little romantic feel on your Spring night time look, this piece is just great to be worn as a top paired with an elegant flowy skirt. You don't need to put a cover-up over it, it can go just as it is!
7. SARAH bustier- just like Marian, this bustier can go long way for it's not just your typical bustier, it's a pretty elegant one that can go as an innerwear, to an outstanding elegant outerwear piece!
8. JOSEPHINE animal print bodysuit- Spring trend includes wild prints so why not be the lioness in a crowd of dainty florals? It's fierce yet elegant for a daytime outfit! It's best underneath your nude or moss green light blazer peeking in between the unbottoned cover-up!
Which among these pieces you feel is for you this Spring season? :)